CHICAGO, November 30, 2021 / PRNewswire / – UpstartWorks, an advanced e-commerce marketing platform company for industrial brands, announces the launch of its Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) platform to automate and streamline supplier order processing, inventory management and forecasting. The new EDI platform allows vendors to connect directly and seamlessly to vendor portals, including Amazon Vendor Central, and replace manual tracking with automated real-time inventory reports.
“Our vision is to provide all the tools our customers need not only to be successful on Amazon and other ecommerce platforms, but to operate efficiently and profitably by reducing operational inefficiencies,” said Melonie Carnegie, CEO of UpstartWorks. “Our new EDI platform eliminates tedious manual processes and streamlines order processing to avoid costly manual processes. ”
The new EDI platform is only available through the UpstartWorks customer portal. This automated platform connects UpstartWorks to customer ERP systems and various e-commerce vendor portals, automating and tracking inventory in response to in-stock and drop-shipping purchase orders. Automated platform replaces manual business processes to streamline inbound and outbound document types, including purchase orders, advance shipment notices, and invoices, with a user experience that creates greater accessibility to legacy ERPs .
“We have created our own EDI platform to specifically meet the needs of our customers,” Carnegie continued. “To take advantage of the incredible and growing opportunity inherent in multiple e-commerce platforms, advanced, automated technology that scales at the speed of e-commerce is essential for success. “
The UpstartWorks EDI platform enables:
- Seamless integration of purchase orders without manual intervention
- Logic-driven automation triggered by weekly purchase orders
- Elimination of manual entries and costly errors
With a focus on industrial brands, UpstartWorks’ platform and approach is designed for the commercial buyer. The UpstartWorks software platform provides industry brands with advanced, logic-based automation and AI tools designed for e-commerce optimization through a single portal with unlimited access. In addition to the EDI solution, the UpstartWorks platform includes:
- Market surveillance – Intelligence of the competitive landscape and categories regarding product, price and placement.
- UCrawl – Intelligent exploration of product information, content, performance data and prices to enable brands to optimize product discovery.
- Advertising platform – Optimization and simplification to increase advertising returns with personalized reporting.
- Machine Learning Prediction Tool – Beyond historical sales modeling, provides advanced forecasting, for customer oriented variables.
UpstartWorks helps industrial brands establish, expand and propel their presence in Amazon and other e-commerce markets. UpstartWorks combines a suite of advanced technologies, coupled with a deep understanding of market dynamics, to optimize brand e-commerce profitability. With a focus on industrial brands, UpstartWorks creates strategies designed for the commercial buyer, allowing brands to reach a broader set of customers.