SCRANTON, PA., May 28, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The training division of Lightstone Solutions, LLC announced today that it has expanded its training catalog on gaming regulations and human resource investigations.
Lightstone training programs provide best practices and training on regulatory gaming investigations and internal workplace investigations and techniques. Trainees of all experience levels gain a working understanding of why things are done, how to do them and what they mean. All programs include live group exercises designed to test knowledge, increase confidence in using the techniques taught, and build a team approach to investigative analysis and problem solving.
The titles of the training catalog include:
- Training and best practices for conducting regulatory gaming investigations
- Training and best practices for conducting internal workplace investigations
- Training and best practices in supplier due diligence and background investigations
- Training and Best Practices for Conducting Gaming Employee Background Investigations
- Training and best practices for conducting witness interviews
- Advanced witness interview techniques
- Training and best practices in investigative report writing
- Title 31 compliance
- Training and best practices of the casino monitoring department
“Lightstone training programs differ from other programs in that they are personalized, live and conducted virtually or onsite in your team environment with your team only,” said Bill Papazian, CEO of Lightstone Solutions.
“All programs lead to Lightstone certification in the specific discipline / level of training,” added Mr. Papazian.
“These are hands-on, hands-on ‘how and why’ programs designed to equip regulatory and human resource professionals with the tools and knowledge they need to do their jobs effectively and efficiently,” said Mr. Papazian.
ABOUT LIGHTSTONE SOLUTIONS, LLC
Lightstone Solutions, LLC specializes in Gaming Regulatory Compliance and Training, Gaming Commission Programmatic Audits, Gaming Licensing, International Due Diligence, Overseas Corrupt Practices Law Compliance , investigative advice, background checks, computer forensics and electronic discovery. The company serves state-owned enterprises, gaming commissions, international corporations, public pension funds, and other regulated business interests.
Press release issued by PRLog
SOURCE Lightstone solutions