The second round of the Level X Diving Dryland Games was hailed as a “great success” after the live broadcast event which celebrated the successes of the athletes who participated.
The live broadcast took place on the Swim England Facebook page and saw 2016 Olympian Freddie Woodward and Commonwealth Games diver Jack Haslam return to the comments seats.
The second edition of the virtual competition launched in April and saw the addition of four new skills for divers to complete.
The top 10 entrants in each category were then presented at the event on Saturday, May 22, with each of the winners invited to speak with the hosts and reflect on their victories.
Over X participants took part in the competition as a whole, completing what has been a “fun and exciting” event within the diving community.
Suzie Collins, Head of Diving Talent Development at Swim England, said of the event: “It was fantastic to see so many members of the diving community getting involved in this event.
“Both series have been a huge success and have really injected some excitement and fun over the past few months, allowing the athletes to experience the buzz of competition once again.
“The Dryland Games will be the perfect precursor to future Level X competitions and we can’t wait to see this concept enter the pool now that the divers have returned to the water.
Swim England is pleased to announce that Level X Pool will launch on June 1 and more information will follow in due course.
The full results of the second round of the Level X Diving Dryland Games will be available on Monday May 24 on this page.
- 1st: Daisy Dwyer, Luton Diving, 99
- 2nd: Isabelle Diacon, Co Shef Dive, 97.5
- (3rd 🙂 Ella Duthie, Aberdeen DC, 93
- 3rd: Aurora Griffiths, Co Shef Dive, 92.5
- 1st: Joshua Saxton, Luton Diivng, 91.5 years old
- 2nd: Joseph Forrest, Sland CDT, 91
- (3rd 🙂 Blair Crooks, Aberdeen DC, 90.5
- (4th 🙂 Zain Sellar, Aberdeen DC, 90
- (5th 🙂 Nicolas Currie, Aberdeen DC, 88.5
- 3rd: Felix Wheeler, County Leeds DC, 76
- 3rd: Harry Westbury, Plymouth DC, 76
- 1st: Tallulah Clarke, Crystal P DC, 99
- 2nd: Lexie Clarke, Crystal P DC, 98.5
- 3rd: Hannah Brockie, Luton Diving, 98
- 1st: Oscar Kane, Luton Diving, 105.5
- 2nd: Robert Wood, Co Shef Dive, 101.5 years old
- 3rd: Jed Brown, South Dive A, 101
- (1st 🙂 Amy Stewart, Aberdeen DC, 99
- (2nd 🙂 Libby Duke, Edinburgh DC, 96.5
- 1st: Amelia Scott, Co Shef Dive, 95
- 1st: Daisy Halls, Cambridge DT, 95
- 1st: Elizabeth Hart, South Dive A, 95
- 4th: Sophie Hancox, Co Shef Dive, 92.5 years old
- 1st: Max Hill, Luton Diving, 95.5
- 2nd: Oliver Wignall, South Dive A, 94
- 3rd: Toby Murrison-Waller, Crystal P DC, 93
- 1st: Katie Cripps, Luton Diving, 89
- (2nd 🙂 Regan Martin, Aberdare County, 70